Hola Amigos! Hope all you rejects have been doing well.

Do I have to show my cock for admittance to this place? :cool:

Nice to see the emojis actually work here. Now, if you could just get the GIF button you would be awesome.

Are you allowed to talk trash here (within the rules) or does this place have a pg rating? I see AG is here so it can't be that strict. 🤣
A/S/L
Do you like gladiator movies?
Can chili have beans in it?

Nice to see the emojis actually work here. Now, if you could just get the GIF button you would be awesome.

Are you allowed to talk trash here (within the rules) or does this place have a pg rating? I see AG is here so it can't be that strict. 🤣
Welcome aboard! We have 4 forums here. One is a pay board which helps to keep the lights on, one for sports, this one for general banter, and a hidden board for those with thick skin and political talk. The site owner @Coach___Cooper is the only one who can approve you to join the pit of misery board. Anything posted on the wrong board is moved to the appropriate board. Each board is moderated to the appropriate level of the purpose of it. The only constant is that there is zero tolerance for personal attacks...

Welcome aboard! We have 4 forums here. One is a pay board which helps to keep the lights on, one for sports, this one for general banter, and a hidden board for those with thick skin and political talk. The site owner @Coach___Cooper is the only one who can approve you to join the pit of misery board. Anything posted on the wrong board is moved to the appropriate board. Each board is moderated to the appropriate level of the purpose of it. The only constant is that there is zero tolerance for personal attacks...
I'll pick it up quickly. Just go easy on me.

A Come at me bro.gif

Word association time. I say a word, you give the obvious answer.

Auburn