Hola Amigos! Hope all you rejects have been doing well.

Someone works in mental health. Only reason I've heard those terms is because of my wife's former career.
@Hard2Bluff 's family pic-a-nic...
article-0-0B7D02B600000578-406_634x405.jpg

...he's the one under the bench seat

Do I have to show my cock for admittance to this place? :cool:

Nice to see the emojis actually work here. Now, if you could just get the GIF button you would be awesome.

Are you allowed to talk trash here (within the rules) or does this place have a pg rating? I see AG is here so it can't be that strict. 🤣
Not strict, just keep things within a Deadpool limit and you're cool

Did you just assume my gender?

Haha, I'm good. How have you been?
Your gender is irrelevant. I call everybody "dude". Same shit, different day, man. Happily married after the first 3 disasters. 4.0 was the best thing I ever did. Not sure if you remember the Rivals thread about my wedding. We have a 7 month old grandson that takes up most of my time that I'm not at work. He's my little "Scooter" and he might have already taken over my "best friend" position.

Nice to see the emojis actually work here. Now, if you could just get the GIF button you would be awesome.

Are you allowed to talk trash here (within the rules) or does this place have a pg rating? I see AG is here so it can't be that strict. 🤣
Don’t post nudes. Other than that everyone is pretty cool. There is very little need for moderation on this site and if anything crosses a perceived line in most cases it will quietly disappear and you may get a message as to why. Welcome!

Not strict, just keep things within a Deadpool limit and you're cool
My humor is practically Deadpool lite, so we good.

Your gender is irrelevant. I call everybody "dude". Same shit, different day, man. Happily married after the first 3 disasters. 4.0 was the best thing I ever did. Not sure if you remember the Rivals thread about my wedding. We have a 7 month old grandson that takes up most of my time that I'm not at work. He's my little "Scooter" and he might have already taken over my "best friend" position.

I do remember. Glad to hear the world is treating you well. You still get mentioned alot on SO. All good things, All good things.

Don’t post nudes. Other than that everyone is pretty cool. There is very little need for moderation on this site and if anything crosses a perceived line in most cases it will quietly disappear and you may get a message as to why. Welcome!

Not even of myself? 😅

No, I'm a good apple. I just have a dark sense of humor and a sailors tongue. I fully expect to be spanked if I'm naughty.

My humor is practically Deadpool lite, so we good.

I do remember. Glad to hear the world is treating you well. You still get mentioned alot on SO. All good things, All good things.

Not even of myself? 😅

No, I'm a good apple. I just have a dark sense of humor and a sailors tongue. I fully expect to be spanked if I'm naughty.

Just so you know, you can post "fuck" here. As well as all of it's uses.

Curious about OP’s motives…shows up here? And now? Doesn’t remember his old screen name from SO but remembers ODD’s wedding threads?

View attachment 15997

Remember the old Rival's introduction threads from newbs? "Long time lurker, first time poster". Hell, I did one. Introduce yourself to start. Identify your team (Imperative). This guy.......who tha fuck does he root for? Is this a violation of unspoken rules?

Remember the old Rival's introduction threads from newbs? "Long time lurker, first time poster". Hell, I did one. Introduce yourself to start. Identify your team (Imperative). This guy.......who tha fuck does he root for? Is this a violation of unspoken rules?
I never did an intro thread because most couldn’t figure out my screen name (same one I used ‘over there’) but I do remember leaning on you specially for a Rivals Rating Time thread! Haha, those were fun

I never did an intro thread because most couldn’t figure out my screen name (same one I used ‘over there’) but I do remember leaning on you specially for a Rivals Rating Time thread! Haha, those were fun

Fuck Greg Ladky. He killed a good place. But then again, we should be thankful. Were it not for him Coop would not be having as much success here. I literally see the day that this forum overtakes that one. Simply because of the home world.

We have a Guard Dawg here (ODD), he is either asleep or drunk, so I guess you can just walk on in.

We have a Guard Dawg here (ODD), he is either asleep or drunk, so I guess you can just walk on in.
I'll have you know that I have one eye open in both instances. That old Marine in me will never die. You gonna wear them shiny new pants tomorrow or that shiny new dress? Tennessee-Martin is gonna be a tough out. You think you can put 52 on them?