Imma gonna kill the sonofabitch...

i was thinkin more like
ham n cheese -

prepare to fight watch out GIF by Lucifer

The Engine Room was the best place to work evar... I wouldn't see sunlight for days on end.
[/QUOTE]
Not comparing my any means, I've been here for 20+ years and I have never had a window.. But I can go outside when I know cut off my ankle bracelet. Building is out in the middle of nowhere. Good to get out and get some peace and quiet

I've stewed on it for the last week or so and I can honestly say in the time I've posted on message boards I've never been more disgusted than I am with what transpired with Pete and Toad. And it isn't even so much what Toad said but that it was actually played down by some or ignored entirely. This wasn't just some petty beef. That was an absolutely horrible thing to say to a man who lost his child.

Many of you let Handi get way too far into your head. That's on you. Is he an ass much of the time? Yes. Did Pete not tell you guys this repeatedly? Yep.

But it's cool I wasn't welcomed to the Purple Board anyway. The very thing that effectively started the Rivals disintegration as we know it.

Enjoy the Fifth Quarter

Stakes

I honestly have no idea what any of this is about. I swear to god you guys have to start yelling louder when there is drama. I can only hear out of one fucking ear right now.
There was a huge blowup between toad and peter. It got ugly. VERY ugly. 3 threads ended up locked, and rightly so. That's the condensed CLiff Notes version. If you want to go through the three locked threads, have at it.

There was a huge blowup between toad and peter. It got ugly. VERY ugly. 3 threads ended up locked, and rightly so. That's the condensed CLiff Notes version. If you want to go through the three locked threads, have at it.
Forget that. I’ll just win the pick em and use the $100 to pay someone to read them to me.

I've stewed on it for the last week or so and I can honestly say in the time I've posted on message boards I've never been more disgusted than I am with what transpired with Pete and Toad. And it isn't even so much what Toad said but that it was actually played down by some or ignored entirely. This wasn't just some petty beef. That was an absolutely horrible thing to say to a man who lost his child.

Many of you let Handi get way too far into your head. That's on you. Is he an ass much of the time? Yes. Did Pete not tell you guys this repeatedly? Yep.

But it's cool I wasn't welcomed to the Purple Board anyway. The very thing that effectively started the Rivals disintegration as we know it.

Enjoy the Fifth Quarter

Stakes

The "Rivals disintegration" started long before the "Purple Board". Hell, it was fully responsible for said "Purple Board". See it however you want to.

Handi said the same kind of shit to Pete on Hoop. I don't remember you getting holier than thou then. Neither did we. You do you, but don't go all sanctimoneous.

Steaming underway. Yeesh. Long hours in that kinda heat. But I was a lot, A LOT younger in those days.
Yeah, we worked 6 & 6 due to the heat and it sucked. Most folks stayed away from MM's & BT's as they thought we were animals. Which we were... That much heat makes a mofo cra cra.

I couldn't do that shit now (40 years later.)

Enjoy the Fifth Quarter

Stakes
I didn't know Peter so it was easy for me to choose Toad. I've known the guy a decade. Peter is a part of a board that wasn't very welcoming and I'm fine with it just being us rivals folks here.

I didn't know Peter so it was easy for me to choose Toad. I've known the guy a decade. Peter is a part of a board that wasn't very welcoming and I'm fine with it just being us rivals folks here.
Agreed. Toad is my boy... He may be a little damaged, but by Gob he is ours.

The "Rivals disintegration" started long before the "Purple Board". Hell, it was fully responsible for said "Purple Board". See it however you want to.

Handi said the same kind of shit to Pete on Hoop. I don't remember you getting holier than thou then. Neither did we. You do you, but don't go all sanctimoneous.

I dont recall handi ever attacking Peter about his child. Perhaps you can tell us more.

Winner winner. There's a reason we found a place to talk more personally again away from eyes who use it as ammo to fuck with people.

Hell the first post was about my uncle's murder on there.

Most seem to forget how toxic rivals was starting to get with tMB regularly coming in and shit talking, guys who created and rolled troll profiles daily.

Eh, selective memory for some