In your opinion, who is the most stupidest poster on this board?

There's a lot of love for Nup on here but that dude emphatically hated me and I had no idea where the hate came from. He eventually did some stupid shit by following me around and harassing posters that I put him in the clink after repeatedly asking him to cool down and see what his problem was.

I honestly think it was mistaken identity and all because his private message took me days to understand and I think it had to do with me "hating black folx" or something like that and being white and I never understood as it's common knowledge that I've been one of our few token injuns lol

There's a lot of love for Nup on here but that dude emphatically hated me and I had no idea where the hate came from. He eventually did some stupid shit by following me around and harassing posters that I put him in the clink after repeatedly asking him to cool down and see what his problem was.

I honestly think it was mistaken identity and all because his private message took me days to understand and I think it had to do with me "hating black folx" or something like that and being white and I never understood as it's common knowledge that I've been one of our few token injuns lol
Eh. He just didn’t like it when anyone (especially a mod) didn’t find his schtick to be as charming as he found it to be. 😊

Last edited:
I absolutely loved Nup's posting style. No matter if he was a Husker or not. He didn't seem to particularly like me, or anyone, and I'm okay with that. I just respect anyone who has fresh takes and don't take no shit.

I absolutely loved Nup's posting style. No matter if he was a Husker or not. He didn't seem to particularly like me, or anyone, and I'm okay with that. I just respect anyone who has fresh takes and don't take no shit.
One night I was talking football with him very late and he brought up what his daughters had done academically, one of which I believe was in my wheelhouse age wise.

I only complemented him on being a good father, AND THIS STARTED!!!!

He still doesn't bother me in the least.

I like nup. I haven’t had too many conversations with him, but I remember a couple good ones when he was sober (or at least close to it). We actually had a short conversation a week or so ago on rivals at night, and he seemed pretty wasted. It wasn’t bad, it was respectful on both ends, but he wasn’t making much sense. I’ve never tangled with him when he was drunk, but I’ve seen that side of him. I know I can get pretty long winded when I’m hammered (like now), but I always try to keep my posts coherent. I think nup just types the words popping into his head without thinking sometimes. It’s not hard to avoid conflict with him. When he starts slurring his typing, just ignore him like the rambling drunk at the end of the bar.

Well I have been married 4 times, so there's that.

That does not make you the special snowflake up in these parts... :) ...

I like nup. I haven’t had too many conversations with him, but I remember a couple good ones when he was sober (or at least close to it). We actually had a short conversation a week or so ago on rivals at night, and he seemed pretty wasted. It wasn’t bad, it was respectful on both ends, but he wasn’t making much sense. I’ve never tangled with him when he was drunk, but I’ve seen that side of him. I know I can get pretty long winded when I’m hammered (like now), but I always try to keep my posts coherent. I think nup just types the words popping into his head without thinking sometimes. It’s not hard to avoid conflict with him. When he starts slurring his typing, just ignore him like the rambling drunk at the end of the bar.

You can always tell Saturday night nupe WHEN HE STARTS SHOUTING!!! As soon as I saw all caps text I knew it was time to shut him down for the night. He actually has a vast knowledge of CFB and his insights are valuable, once you filter out the homerism that actually resides in all of us, until the year comes where we know that this is the year we ain't even gonna qualify for a tidy-bowl. I'd give him a 12 hour ban (throw him in the drunk tank) and he wouldn't appear for 3-4 days. That's on him. Except for Saturday night nupe, a solid contributor...