In your opinion, who is the most stupidest poster on this board?

I only have issues with 3 posters. You are not among them. Hell i even like you. Some Dabo.
Awwwwww...here's a lotta dabo from me
tenor.gif

Yeah, but I was pretty fucking stupid for marrying the first 3 in the first place. Apparently, it's not very smart to marry someone just because they'll have sex with you. :oops:
Wait wut?????? Are telling me that I didn't have to get married just b/c I had sex with this asshat husband of mine?.. I knew he was a liar... damn it.,...

I ate and drank too much yesterday which is stupid but that time I dumped that dime piece Ann Marie Kasinsky because I thought I had a shot at my buddy’s sister was beyond stupid! I lost a great girl and a dear friend and Gog punished me with 6 months of celibacy afterwards. I’m not winning this OP but I’m in the running just behind the Boise Jumper.

I ate and drank too much yesterday which is stupid but that time I dumped that dime piece Ann Marie Kasinsky because I thought I had a shot at my buddy’s sister was beyond stupid! I lost a great girl and a dear friend and Gog punished me with 6 months of celibacy afterwards. I’m not winning this OP but I’m in the running just behind the Boise Jumper.

Almost as bad as the time I thought I had a shot at my 3rd ex's sister. I turned down a 3some with 2 25 year olds. But yeah...you're pretty fucking stupid.