In your opinion, who is the most stupidest poster on this board?

Almost as bad as the time I thought I had a shot at my 3rd ex's sister. I turned down a 3some with 2 25 year olds. But yeah...you're pretty fucking stupid.
were you still married to said 3rd x's sister at the time? And would it have been a 3 some with wife and wifes sister??? and the 3some with 2 25 year olds were you married at the time as well? This makes a huge difference in you being sqarely a competitor of being stupid???

were you still married to said 3rd x's sister at the time? And would it have been a 3 some with wife and wifes sister??? and the 3some with 2 25 year olds were you married at the time as well? This makes a huge difference in you being sqarely a competitor of being stupid???

Nah, this was after the divorce. I ran into the sister at a club and she was hanging all over me. I was thinking some serious grudge stuff.

I mean I voluntarily still live on the reservation when if I left I'd make double what I make here easily.
1gv838.jpg

Yeah, but I was pretty fucking stupid for marrying the first 3 in the first place. Apparently, it's not very smart to marry someone just because they'll have sex with you. :oops:

NOW you tell me!!!! I married a woman I could not stand for that very reason … and she was really flexible. My son loves that story...