Leading cause of injury in older men...

Stop in at the locker room to put on my steel toe boots with the *(^$$%# metatarsels. and clock in..
Open my tool box and get a cup of coffee, study my print for a minute to establish a game plan..
Get a piece of stock and saw it about a quarter big.
Indicate the vise and tram the head with a best test.. put a 2" 3 insert cutter in.. 1" shank for stability.. fuck the 3/4
cut the first side flat then roll that to the back jaw.. continue till you have a square block.
spray with blue and take it to the surface plate to lay out the holes with a height gage..
I'll stop here, yall are probably getting bored by now anyway lol...

Stop in at the locker room to put on my steel toe boots with the *(^$$%# metatarsels. and clock in..
Open my tool box and get a cup of coffee, study my print for a minute to establish a game plan..
Get a piece of stock and saw it about a quarter big.
Indicate the vise and tram the head with a best test.. put a 2" 3 insert cutter in.. 1" shank for stability.. fuck the 3/4
cut the first side flat then roll that to the back jaw.. continue till you have a square block.
spray with blue and take it to the surface plate to lay out the holes with a height gage..
I'll stop here, yall are probably getting bored by now anyway lol...
Actually no I'm not

Actually no I'm not
lol.. thats were I found my niche so many years ago.. I was a Machinist in some of the damnedest factories in NE Alabama,, as a kid of 20ish, I was exposed to some of the harshest men around,, and yes, there are many stories,, but those are best kept for sitting around a campfire some day when we all get a chance to meet up :)

SONOFABITCH! I shoulda asked for a robe for Christmas! I can rock a robe like Hugh Hefner.
bad mental picture...but respect
tenor.gif