Let’s talk about the old days in the old place

Big 8 Rules

Only good stories. Let’s not bag on people. Take the high road because a lot of us spent a lot of time there with those folks, many of whom thankfully landed here. Like me.

As goofy as nupist was, he and I shared a love of Phil Collins’ I Wish it Would Rain Down as a great and vastly underrated song with Eric Clapton’s guitar singing what amounted to a duet with Phil’s vocals.

Last edited:
Saturday night Nupe was a trip. Did 12 hour bans to give him time to sober up. Otherwise, good dude. MISS THE MUSINGS OF THE EVER WISE DICKC...
Drunk Nupe threads rocked! I admit he lost me in a lot of them ... not always sure what he was trying to say but they were funny. His best work imo was when he trolled the Ohio St. bunch on there but that thread got locked and he copped an unfair ban imo. =/

Starsceam and Sloopy play by play for free Cav tickets in Cleveland was pretty good.

What about the battle between the free board against the paid board? @AlaskaGuy
Care to give a recap?
Beat thread ever. He was the first to get 10k likes and he bragged and triggered the entire paid board, who brigaded, but we all rallied and went to war with em and it was comedy gold. They were sooooo mad. We were all having a blast. So many jokes came out of that, such as me being a wine drinking wigger. Two guys even threatened to meet up to shoot each other. Fuck I’d read that thread again post by post. Hours of joy.

Beat thread ever. He was the first to get 10k likes and he bragged and triggered the entire paid board, who brigaded, but we all rallied and went to war with em and it was comedy gold. They were sooooo mad. We were all having a blast. So many jokes came out of that, such as me being a wine drinking wigger. Two guys even threatened to meet up to shoot each other. Fuck I’d read that thread again post by post. Hours of joy.
The best part of fvcking with the MB imo was that they came when summoned. :D