Pappy van Winkle

neat or rocks ?
I'm exposing my pussy here but I love to mix it with some diet coke,,, and before you tell me you cant mix good bourbon, let me tell you that I can tell the difference between Jim beam and Gentleman jack... no aftertaste with the jack..

Okay, never had Pappy, but I want to try this first:
r_my-martin-louis-xiii-rare-cask.jpg

I also got a bottle of Basil Hayden's as a wedding gift. Very good flavorful bourbon, but not nearly as smooth as the Wellers or the Edgar T. Glee. I think the flavor of bourbon takes a back seat to the smoothness. If you've never had Weller's wheat bourbon, you really do need to try it. The smoothness is amazing.
Try the Basil Hayden Dark Rye.

Two better words: Woodford Reserve
Not a big fan. It is better than Jack which is made by the same company, but that is a low bar to clear.

On a side note a customer showed up Friday with a Makers Mark one liter holiday edition as a gift. It had an attached tag saying I am on the nice list which can be turned in for some VIP tour of the distillery.

Not a big fan. It is better than Jack which is made by the same company, but that is a low bar to clear.

On a side note a customer showed up Friday with a Makers Mark one liter holiday edition as a gift. It had an attached tag saying I am on the nice list which can be turned in for some VIP tour of the distillery.

Hell, I'm kinda jealous.

On a strange note.....back when drinking an entire fifth of Jim Beam, Cuervo, or Southern Comfort before I went to the bar was the norm, I couldn't function after about 4-5 shots of Jack Daniels. Something about Jack put me under quick fast, and in a hurry.

Hell, I'm kinda jealous.

On a strange note.....back when drinking an entire fifth of Jim Beam, Cuervo, or Southern Comfort before I went to the bar was the norm, I couldn't function after about 4-5 shots of Jack Daniels. Something about Jack put me under quick fast, and in a hurry.
I can drink scotch like you did Jim Beam. For me champagne is my Jack. But I am the happiest drunk you ever want to see. Years ago I graduated from college, went to my sisters wedding and was in my roommates wedding in the same day.

At my sisters wedding told the bartender I wanted a champagne for the road. When I went back a few minutes later he commented thought you just wanted one for the road. I said yep starting at US1 and working up to I59.

My roommate called a couple of weeks later and told me that I was the only one smiling in EVERY picture.

But I am the happiest drunk you ever want to see.

You gotta admit that you're in good strong company. Most of the posters that made it to my wedding are happy drunks. That's part of what made it so memorable to my wife that she wants to meet as many posters as she can. You fuckers made a lasting impression on her. I'm more appreciative of that than most of you will ever realize.

Wandered earlier today into the liquor store I spent a few bucks at last time we were here in Sedona. On a lark I asked the guy if he had received any Pappy. Was shocked when he nodded and pointed to his shelf behind the counter. Had a bottle of 10-year for $599 and a bottle of 12-year for $899. It took all I had to keep from telling him to fuck off. Those are supposed to be $70 and $80 bottles at retail. But some dumbass pretentious schmuck will come in and reward them by paying it.

Wandered earlier today into the liquor store I spent a few bucks at last time we were here in Sedona. On a lark I asked the guy if he had received any Pappy. Was shocked when he nodded and pointed to his shelf behind the counter. Had a bottle of 10-year for $599 and a bottle of 12-year for $899. It took all I had to keep from telling him to fuck off. Those are supposed to be $70 and $80 bottles at retail. But some dumbass pretentious schmuck will come in and reward them by paying it.
wow... thats just crazy...

Every drop of Pappy Van Winkle 25 encapsulates decades of dedication and expertise. It's not just about the age; it's about the unmatched complexity and sheer luxury of the experience. Secure your piece of bourbon history and relish the satisfaction of owning a bottle that's more than just liquid gold – it's a legacy in a glass. Elevate your collection with Pappy Van Winkle 25, where passion meets perfection. Cheers to savoring the finest moments in bourbon appreciation.

Every drop of Pappy Van Winkle 25 encapsulates decades of dedication and expertise. It's not just about the age; it's about the unmatched complexity and sheer luxury of the experience. Secure your piece of bourbon history and relish the satisfaction of owning a bottle that's more than just liquid gold – it's a legacy in a glass. Elevate your collection with Pappy Van Winkle 25, where passion meets perfection. Cheers to savoring the finest moments in bourbon appreciation.
My nipples are hard. Where do I enter my credit card info?