Pappy van Winkle

I'm exposing my pussy here but I love to mix it with some diet coke,,, and before you tell me you cant mix good bourbon, let me tell you that I can tell the difference between Jim beam and Gentleman jack... no aftertaste with the jack..
Hell I’ll use EH Taylor in an Old Fashioned because it’s delicious. Life’s got enough rules, we don’t need more rules mucking up our playtime.

Every drop of Pappy Van Winkle 25 encapsulates decades of dedication and expertise. It's not just about the age; it's about the unmatched complexity and sheer luxury of the experience. Secure your piece of bourbon history and relish the satisfaction of owning a bottle that's more than just liquid gold – it's a legacy in a glass. Elevate your collection with Pappy Van Winkle 25, where passion meets perfection. Cheers to savoring the finest moments in bourbon appreciation.
Pappy 25 just means it’s a bottle of Pappy 23 that is sitting on some liquor store’s “museum shelf” gathering dust for a couple of years with a 1000% markup from MSRP.

Ive heard that some bars will sell shots of pappy for $80 to $100, I'd be carefull though, I had a buddy that bar backed one summer at the beach and he said they routinely refilled the Cuervo bottles with Pepe!