Picture Thread October Edition

Walker County, near Jasper. If you went to Oak Grove or West Jefferson, we played y'all in football.
I went to Hueytown HS, but spent a LOT of time in West Jefferson. My grandparents lived a couple of miles from West Jefferson and I spent almost every weekend and all summer at their place. I22 / Corridor X went right through Granny's house.

I went to Hueytown HS, but spent a LOT of time in West Jefferson. My grandparents lived a couple of miles from West Jefferson and I spent almost every weekend and all summer at their place. I22 / Corridor X went right through Granny's house.

Small world indeed. I am from Parrish and I22 missed Dad's by about a half mile. My uncle had to move his house and sell part of his property. We used to got to Hueytown for a seafood restaurant(cant remember the name) and always drove by this address … #1 Victory Lane. Dad was a huge fan.

Small world indeed. I am from Parrish and I22 missed Dad's by about a half mile. My uncle had to move his house and sell part of his property. We used to got to Hueytown for a seafood restaurant(cant remember the name) and always drove by this address … #1 Victory Lane. Dad was a huge fan.
I haven't been to Hueytown in many years. Last time I was through there, it had changed so much I didn't recognize the place.