Prep for some bail money for me bois

My wife's friend was followed and filmed by an Indian (dot) man yesterday at the Dollar General and he followed her out to her car took pics of her, her kids and her plates.

She called her uncle who lived right by there and he confronted the guy but not physically. The guy kept screaming it's a free country and he can do what he wants.

If I see him out, it will not end without physicality. So I may be in for assault.

If so, I'll need some getting out haha
I know a guy... just sayin'. That's a messed up person.
If they disappeared, it would not be a bad thing. Just
tossing that out there ;)

You don’t do it yourself, genius. You get a professional to take care of it and then dispose of the body where it’ll never be found. Someone the cops can’t trace back to you. No body, no crime. It’s like you’ve never killed anyone before, ya fuckin’ virgin.
You know, pig farms are a great place to dispose of something you don't want found. They'll eat anything!
I was thinking of something more off-shore from you....
I've put way more thought into this than I should but..... how bout the median of an interstate.. there are some places where I20 splits and there is woods in the middle that nobody ever goes to..

1574896672853.png

You don’t do it yourself, genius. You get a professional to take care of it and then dispose of the body where it’ll never be found. Someone the cops can’t trace back to you. No body, no crime. It’s like you’ve never killed anyone before, ya fuckin’ virgin.

I've only done it legally so the illegal aspect is new BUT again, it's Western North Carolina. There's a reason NC and SC say never venture to the 828 side of the Carolinas.

I've put way more thought into this than I should but..... how bout the median of an interstate.. there are some places where I20 splits and there is woods in the middle that nobody ever goes to..

View attachment 1840
scavengers would eventually uncover the body unless you dug it DEEP, plus the odds of someone seeing you is too high.