Prep for some bail money for me bois

My wife's friend was followed and filmed by an Indian (dot) man yesterday at the Dollar General and he followed her out to her car took pics of her, her kids and her plates.

She called her uncle who lived right by there and he confronted the guy but not physically. The guy kept screaming it's a free country and he can do what he wants.

If I see him out, it will not end without physicality. So I may be in for assault.

If so, I'll need some getting out haha
I got ya man

My wife's friend was followed and filmed by an Indian (dot) man yesterday at the Dollar General and he followed her out to her car took pics of her, her kids and her plates.

She called her uncle who lived right by there and he confronted the guy but not physically. The guy kept screaming it's a free country and he can do what he wants.

If I see him out, it will not end without physicality. So I may be in for assault.

You only need $5 and the phone number to LB.

He’s an Asian. Just challenge him to a dick measuring.

tenor.gif