RIP Sports Illustrated?

Y’all don’t leave us in suspense…
I am not trying to be a dick but google Sidd Finch and prepare to laugh as you read what SI did back in the 80s. It is really the reason I mentioned it, because the younger folks don't know about the greatest article ever published. It is about a baseball player but that is all I want to give away. You have to check it out ...

Also,thank you…that’s among the finest compliments I’ve ever received my friend. It makes me proud that I’m known as a family man!

Family man...

mqdefault.jpg

I am not trying to be a dick but google Sidd Finch and prepare to laugh as you read what SI did back in the 80s. It is really the reason I mentioned it, because the younger folks don't know about the greatest article ever published. It is about a baseball player but that is all I want to give away. You have to check it out ...
Googled it. That’s hilarious - love it. Trolling before the term existed.

I'd bet fat money that if you had to live with them arrogant, diva, attention whore, Kardashians, you too would cut your dick off. Don't judge a good man for giving up.
Outside of the Clinton’s I’m trying hard to think of a PUBLIC family that has been a worse force for civilization decline.