Saban, Retire

bama19.jpg

He will be all right in a few days. So many teams left to punish.
I was about to say I'd hate to be USF next week, but then I saw that it is a road game. Wait, WHHAAAAA????? Bama is going on the road to Tampa? Something the Swamp Lizards would NEVER do? How tha fuck did that happen?

But I digress. I'd hate to be USF next week.

Any UGA assistants available? Not the sex part :LOL:
Co-DC Glenn Schumann is an Alabama grad. He started his coaching career as a student assistant in 2008 and became a GA for Saban and Kirby at Alabama. Both were so impressed with his defensive mind that he took part in game planning Bama's defensive scheme as a GA. When Kirby got his dream job at UGA, Schumann followed him. He is incredibly young (33), but he's learned from the best defensive teachers in the nation. If he's not the man that replaces Saban at Bama, they are doing it wrong. I've already said this on this forum.

Co-DC Glenn Schumann is an Alabama grad. He started his coaching career as a student assistant in 2008 and became a GA for Saban and Kirby at Alabama. Both were so impressed with his defensive mind that he took part in game planning Bama's defensive scheme as a GA. When Kirby got his dream job at UGA, Schumann followed him. He is incredibly young (33), but he's learned from the best defensive teachers in the nation. If he's not the man that replaces Saban at Bama, they are doing it wrong. I've already said this on this forum.
Let me weigh who I’d want. I’ll get back to you.
I literally just got done giving you your best option.

In hindsight I was too hard on Milroe. The IC sucks. Our center sucks. Our D is….inconsistent. But overall? Our leadership is gone.
IMHO the portal bug caught up to y'all. You cannot depend on the internal player leadership and accountability system Saban had in place when numerous people just show up and start over people that have rode the pine while putting in the work. Now you are depending on transfers and freshmen to be leaders when they have never had to learn how to follow. Just my $0.02.

Every single thing about this game (from a Bama perspective) is easily criticized - there’s no excuse for tonight’s outcome. Not saying a Texas win is inexcusable. Had we played great, and they outplayed us, so be it. And I’m not taking away from them- they were nearly flawless. I’m saying we were piss poor prepared, garbage coached, lacked leadership, lacked intensity and drive, were sloppy, scared, apathetic and all of it with a damn near YEAR to prepare.

Fucking hell. It’s over for Saban - no doubt in my mind.
Are we witnessing that fall of the bamalonian empire?

IMHO the portal bug caught up to y'all. You cannot depend on the internal player leadership and accountability system Saban had in place when numerous people just show up and start over people that have rode the pine while putting in the work. Now you are depending on transfers and freshmen to be leaders when they have never had to learn how to follow. Just my $0.02.
I also hate to admit but, Saban has lost his fire. He may still outwork most, but he’s not what he was even 5 years ago. Even 3. Our team was undisciplined and unprepared and were straight schooled. This wasn’t a heart breaking loss, or a fluke, or just losing against equal competition. This was being outschemed/coached and outplayed from whistle to whistle. I’ve never seen that with Saban, before last night.