Saban, Retire

Toadman005

Does NOT flipping love Orange.
This loss is fucking inexcusable. Inexcusable!!! I’ll always love everything you’ve done for us but, the time has passed. Pass the torch, or, put a plan in to do so. This is DISGUSTING!

Every single thing about this game (from a Bama perspective) is easily criticized - there’s no excuse for tonight’s outcome. Not saying a Texas win is inexcusable. Had we played great, and they outplayed us, so be it. And I’m not taking away from them- they were nearly flawless. I’m saying we were piss poor prepared, garbage coached, lacked leadership, lacked intensity and drive, were sloppy, scared, apathetic and all of it with a damn near YEAR to prepare.

Fucking hell. It’s over for Saban - no doubt in my mind.

Every single thing about this game (from a Bama perspective) is easily criticized - there’s no excuse for tonight’s outcome. Not saying a Texas win is inexcusable. Had we played great, and they outplayed us, so be it. And I’m not taking away from them- they were nearly flawless. I’m saying we were piss poor prepared, garbage coached, lacked leadership, lacked intensity and drive, were sloppy, scared, apathetic and all of it with a damn near YEAR to prepare.

So did Texas buy back the damned papers?

Texas was the better team on the field last year too. Most Alabama fans know it. Bama has never beat a starting Texas qb. Ever.

Cheer up, Auburn is losing to Cal right now.

I concur. To not put it all on milroe, I'll simplify.
The sloppy play characteristic of the last 2 years was still on display.

I concur. To not put it all on milroe, I'll simplify.
The sloppy play characteristic of the last 2 years was still on display.
In hindsight I was too hard on Milroe. The IC sucks. Our center sucks. Our D is….inconsistent. But overall? Our leadership is gone.