South Carolina & Florida 2023 $EC Big Ballz Award

Depends on who you ask...

SI has our schedule at number 1 SI.com

24/7 Sports has SCar at 2 247sports

College Football Network has Scar at number 1 CFB Network

SportsKeeda has Scar at #1 Sportskeeda

Looks like your list is the exception... :unsure:
ESPN has you at # 11 and I chose to use his reference point of his choice. I doubt Washington is any any top 15 SOS ranking. The bottom line is pretty much every SEC has a challenging schedule,agreed?

ESPN has you at # 11 and I chose to use his reference point of his choice. I doubt Washington is any any top 15 SOS ranking. The bottom line is pretty much every SEC has a challenging schedule,agreed?

lmao.... ESPN is the last place I rely on for anything. Between their woke agenda and obvious bias they are laughable for info.

I've been trolling Ohio St. fans in the B1G trash talk groups on Facebook since the day it was announced UW was headed to that conference. That program needs to die a painful death.
Well you have a whole bunch of more teams to troll now.

Last edited:
The worst of it is have those inbreds can't even speak English. Seriously wtf is 'warsh'. I warshed my clothes ... btw I see you're a Warshington fan. This is the sh1t I have to put up with now.
That’s what happens to third rate programs- they become subjected to the whims and will of superior programs. And we blue bloods rule all. Fall in line, afterthought.

The only two $EC teams to play ten regular season P5 opponents this year.

:Scar: :UF:

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

bullballs.jpg
Scrub ass

Be my guest. They will squash him off their site.
Probably. He'd probably come in with all the subtlety of a dump truck going through a kindergarten.

However, I could have some fun there - is your handle the same? So I know not to try and troll you...if I go through with this.I used to troll my wife's bridal group. I swear I probably ended some engagements and friendships. Good times. I feel a little guilty, but, my God, the lols.