Tell a story/share a selfie…don’t be scared!

DieSonneTeufeln

Baron von Gesäß
4 years ago me and some of my lowbrow dipshit buddies head up to Anaheim’s Tilted Kilt for the Army/Navy game. The night before could file as criminal evidence as all of us showed up that day way north of .08. Army wins, I finish the afternoon blasted off my ass then our minivan Uber ride home gets rear ended. We stumble out onto a 55 freeway exit to find the way home when I get into a “fight” with the K rail concrete under construction. Fell down 3 times. Face hurt for days and I thought I broke my arm. Yeah….good times!
Go Army beat navy!

79ADE145-7931-480C-B8D6-E174E1A02BD0.jpeg

4 years ago me and some of my lowbrow dipshit buddies head up to Anaheim’s Tilted Kilt for the Army/Navy game. The night before could file as criminal evidence as all of us showed up that day way north of .08. Army wins, I finish the afternoon blasted off my ass then our minivan Uber ride home gets rear ended. We stumble out onto a 55 freeway exit to find the way home when I get into a “fight” with the K rail concrete under construction. Fell down 3 times. Face hurt for days and I thought I broke my arm. Yeah….good times!
Go Army beat navy!

View attachment 8191
Uh, you are too old for that shit! (so am I)
:LOL:

Go Army beat navy!

View attachment 8191
Im getting hungry for those Nacho looking things over your shoulder, Damn!

Show your mugs, tell a story ladies!

There was a Jack in the Box right outside the back gate of MCAS Kaneohe Bay. We used to walk through the drive-thru after the bars closed because their dining room was closed that late. One time, we hit it before we hit the bars. We had already burnt a couple of bottles of liquor so we decided to eat before we hit the bars. I ordered a couple of burgers and demanded that they were raw. "Don't cook them, I want them raw". One of the "boots" that we had with us puked when he saw me eat them.

There was a Jack in the Box right outside the back gate of MCAS Kaneohe Bay. We used to walk through the drive-thru after the bars closed because their dining room was closed that late. One time, we hit it before we hit the bars. We had already burnt a couple of bottles of liquor so we decided to eat before we hit the bars. I ordered a couple of burgers and demanded that they were raw. "Don't cook them, I want them raw". One of the "boots" that we had with us puked when he saw me eat them.
I walked your mother into your own wedding not long ago, how you share dna with that beautiful soul boggles the mind!

I walked your mother into your own wedding not long ago, how you share dna with that beautiful soul boggles the mind!

Dude, back in the day, I was Mama's favorite drinking buddy. We climbed under the table one night at the VFW because we decided that we could drink anyone under the table. That little woman had the highest alcohol tolerance of anyone I ever met. My Pops always accused her of having a hollow leg.

Dude, back in the day, I was Mama's favorite drinking buddy. We climbed under the table one night at the VFW because we decided that we could drink anyone under the table. That little woman had the highest alcohol tolerance of anyone I ever met. My Pops always accused her of having a hollow leg.

So, you're sayin you get it honest?

So, you're sayin you get it honest?

I used to bring fellow Marines home with me for the holidays. One year, I had 3 guys that I brought home for Thanksgiving. We all went to the VFW that weekend. I watched my Mama drink a pint of Lord Calvert and 17 pony Millers. She drove all us Marines home because she was the safest to drive.

She drank more than all of us.

Yeah, I got it honest.