Tell a story/share a selfie…don’t be scared!

Not sure if you are familiar with the story, but I've told it numerous times over the years. Pops was a Bama fan that grew up in Lamar County, right outside of Sulligent. I know you are familiar with the area, as you don't live far from there. His parents, my Papa and Grandma were first cousins. Because of that, I have a legit right to call Bama fans inbred.
You saying @Bamaklingon and BamaGrad75 might be family?

Not sure if you are familiar with the story, but I've told it numerous times over the years. Pops was a Bama fan that grew up in Lamar County, right outside of Sulligent. I know you are familiar with the area, as you don't live far from there. His parents, my Papa and Grandma were first cousins. Because of that, I have a legit right to call Bama fans inbred.
And, so what? You scrubs make jokes.
I don't.

social-issues-tree-redwood-redwood_tree-redneck-hillbilly-dre0654_low.jpg

And it gives a bit more insight into explaining that we know you're a coupla bubbles off center.