The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Damn Cope, now I feel like shit for complaining about this guy coming across my sunset photo.

View attachment 4783

You do more and work harder than all the rest of combined. Respectfully, cheers to you
Screenshot_20201004-095731_Samsung Internet.jpg
That looks like the picture from one of my Ocean Pacific t-shirts I had as a tween.

Last edited:
When I lose peaceful Sunday mornings with Coffee, eggs & bacon, I'll know life has changed. I'm enjoying it like it's my last one.
Good morning fine folks.

I wish mine was as peaceful @tinp. I got a call from an older member on my hunting lease about a hog he shot that went into a swamp.

When things got so thick I had to crawl, 250 lbs with 3" cutters charged me. Thank you Mr. .357. I'm finally in dry clothes.

Good morning fine folks.

I wish mine was as peaceful @tinp. I got a call from an older member on my hunting lease about a hog he shot that went into a swamp.

When things got so thick I had to crawl, 250 lbs with 3" cutters charged me. Thank you Mr. .357. I'm finally in dry clothes.
I’m afraid I would have needed a change of clothes regardless of whether or not I was in a swamp.... just sayin’!!! 💩💩💩

I’m afraid I would have needed a change of clothes regardless of whether or not I was in a swamp.... just sayin’!!! 💩💩💩
My dad taught me to stay calm and react whether it be hunting, sports, or self defense, then you can get nervous afterwards. That has served me well. But yeah, I still about shit my pants. I could touch the damn thing from where he fell.

Good morning fine folks.

I'm on hold with GEICO, does that match your excitement & RTR's excrement?

I just got done with two days of auto insurance bs yesterday.

Good people for a change, so in this case I'd take the insurance folks over the hog.

Tell that little green lizard to kiss your ass.
Sylvia was actually a pretty nice old lady, for a cust serv agent. We flirted a little but I kept my lizard in my shorts....this time...

Aren't you retired? If so you're not painting a very rosy picture for my future. :cool:
You caught me :) I am retired, although I work a part time job, its not for the money, I found myself spending too much time on the couch and decided that I needed a reason to get up and out of the house, I thought Golf or Fishing would have done that but it did not..
I love being retired, the big difference is, I get a check every month regardless, the little extra from my part time job is not required but useful .. and I can be done with that any time I want :).. so, yeah, mondays gonna monday but wtf, so will tuesday :)

You caught me :) I am retired, although I work a part time job, its not for the money, I found myself spending too much time on the couch and decided that I needed a reason to get up and out of the house, I thought Golf or Fishing would have done that but it did not..
I love being retired, the big difference is, I get a check every month regardless, the little extra from my part time job is not required but useful .. and I can be done with that any time I want :).. so, yeah, mondays gonna monday but wtf, so will tuesday :)
Yeah I'm planning on getting something part time as well but hopefully after covid is under control.
Hobby wise I've got a lot of things that I like but nothing that I'm all that passionate about.