The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Morning all. Got up yesterday morning and got a call from a neighbor, someone at 1 am broke into their garage stole his wife's purse out of her car. No keys. Turns out he was running from the cops, had ditched a vehicle down the road after a cop chased him. He ran into a standing corn field and the neighbors house was on the other side. I haven't heard whether he's been caught or not. Yesterday morning there was only one state trooper driving circles around a 1.5 ×1 mile block full of cornfields and timber. Hell the guy was most likely long gone by that time anyways.

Morning all. Got up yesterday morning and got a call from a neighbor, someone at 1 am broke into their garage stole his wife's purse out of her car. No keys. Turns out he was running from the cops, had ditched a vehicle down the road after a cop chased him. He ran into a standing corn field and the neighbors house was on the other side. I haven't heard whether he's been caught or not. Yesterday morning there was only one state trooper driving circles around a 1.5 ×1 mile block full of cornfields and timber. Hell the guy was most likely long gone by that time anyways.

218B46E8-453B-417B-A365-24F0274FC119.jpeg343E5185-A742-443E-B324-9D0D0052150B.jpeg218B46E8-453B-417B-A365-24F0274FC119.jpeg

My 2 dogs would have told me he was there before he would have gotten close to begin with. Then if he would have persisted he would have had precious few seconds to decide whether he wanted to be target practice or lay down on his belly. Speaking of target practice here is my 13 year old daughter's target the last time she shot a slug gun at 100 yards. With open sitesView attachment 4853
I think everyone knows my view on this crap.

That being said, rifled barrel?

Good morning everyone. I woke up sore as hell this morning. I took a tumble yesterday, and learned two things: 1. I’m not as young as I used to be 2. The wooden ramp in my shop is as slick as owl shit on a tin roof when it’s wet. I took one step and before I could think, blink, or shit I was flying through the air and landed hard on my shoulder and hip. Nothing injured, just sore. Getting old is not for the faint of heart... 😂!

Good morning everyone. I woke up sore as hell this morning. I took a tumble yesterday, and learned two things: 1. I’m not as young as I used to be 2. The wooden ramp in my shop is as slick as owl shit on a tin roof when it’s wet. I took one step and before I could think, blink, or shit I was flying through the air and landed hard on my shoulder and hip. Nothing injured, just sore. Getting old is not for the faint of heart... 😂!
I used to think this was funny but it scares me now.. dont think too bad of me lol.

1602496793204.png

Had one of those. But on ice. Fargo, ND. Dec. 96 I believe. Taking it easy going to the car to go to work and next thing I know I'm horizontal and WHAM!!! Bone jarring and left with a bad headache for awhile.