The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Been up for a few listening to reaction vids like I do a coupla times a week.
Yeah, the younguns just fall out over the OLD stuff from the 60s 70s and 80s.
Ann Wilson makes their jaws hit the ground and been getting some love for Paul Rodgers and the prog rock of Yes.
I love reaction videos. Nothing better than seeing a new face fall in love with harmonies, melodies, and musical instruments ... learning that music is so much more than the dance beat.

20210921_173805.jpg20210921_173824.jpg

Had to take the tie rods off the combine tonight so that tomorrow I can change the steer cylinder that's leaking in between them. The castle nut on them takes an 1 11/16 socket. To get the tie rods to break loose, put a 20 ton hydraulic jack underneath the nut after I got it loose with a 3/4drive breaker bar with a cheater on it. Then beat the housing with a mall. The damn tie rods now have to screw off the ram of the cylinder on each side of it while holding the cylinder ram with a 35mm wrench that I have to grind downto about half the thickness to fit. The caseih mechanic i talked to said don't be surprised if you end up taking the whole works to a bench vise and not have fun. Big pipe wrenches and a torch.

27d2650b-c9f1-45b3-9242-5816923059a6-jpeg.7136

View attachment 7180View attachment 7181

Had to take the tie rods off the combine tonight so that tomorrow I can change the steer cylinder that's leaking in between them. The castle nut on them takes an 1 11/16 socket. To get the tie rods to break loose, put a 20 ton hydraulic jack underneath the nut after I got it loose with a 3/4drive breaker bar with a cheater on it. Then beat the housing with a mall. The damn tie rods now have to screw off the ram of the cylinder on each side of it while holding the cylinder ram with a 35mm wrench that I have to grind downto about half the thickness to fit. The caseih mechanic i talked to said don't be surprised if you end up taking the whole works to a bench vise and not have fun. Big pipe wrenches and a torch.
I call people like you to fix shit like that. :)