The new and improved Good Morning thread!

View attachment 7183
Had to grind this 35 mm wrench down to half the thickness to fit where it's at when the big nut was screwed on right up against it to keep the ram from turning. I was able to get the first one off as you can see but while torking on the other one broke the damn thing.
I can’t keep up. You make me proud to be part of the male species. Ha, that may not be politically correct to say, but I live life on the edge.

View attachment 7183
Had to grind this 35 mm wrench down to half the thickness to fit where it's at when the big nut was screwed on right up against it to keep the ram from turning. I was able to get the first one off as you can see but while torking on the other one broke the damn thing.
I had to do the same thing the other day while replacing a thermostat,, the range of motion I had to get this nut off was probably about 15 degrees so I had to use a half inch 12 point box end wrench and when I got the bolt almost out the bolt head was so close to another part, I couldnt get the wrench off...

I had to do the same thing the other day while replacing a thermostat,, the range of motion I had to get this nut off was probably about 15 degrees so I had to use a half inch 12 point box end wrench and when I got the bolt almost out the bolt head was so close to another part, I couldnt get the wrench off...
Been there, done that. For me it was a water pump…

caffeine-loading-beans-ani-gif.8101

img_0098-jpeg.8085