The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Went to see physical therapist and then went to get xray's. Implants are good. They think since the quad isn't firing yet that the knee isn't being held in place so it's moving and gets slightly out of place, hence the pain and feeling of it not going straight. Supposed to not do anything, No weight and straight crutches all weekend. In other words lay on the couch and don't move.

Went to see physical therapist and then went to get xray's. Implants are good. They think since the quad isn't firing yet that the knee isn't being held in place so it's moving and gets slightly out of place, hence the pain and feeling of it not going straight. Supposed to not do anything, No weight and straight crutches all weekend. In other words lay on the couch and don't move.
While I know plenty of people who would absolutely thrive on laying on the couch and doing nothing. I am pretty confident this is going to drive you nuts. Good luck.

While I know plenty of people who would absolutely thrive on laying on the couch and doing nothing. I am pretty confident this is going to drive you nuts. Good luck.
Frickin right. Yesterday right after this incident happened I had drug myself to the kitchen because that's where my crutches were, and I look out the window and on the other side of the pond behind my house was a coyote, and I literally couldn't go get a rifle and shoot the S O B. Talk about pissing me off and feeling worthless.

Frickin right. Yesterday right after this incident happened I had drug myself to the kitchen because that's where my crutches were, and I look out the window and on the other side of the pond behind my house was a coyote, and I literally couldn't go get a rifle and shoot the S O B. Talk about pissing me off and feeling worthless.
I'm glad it's nothing too serious and don't get too down because once your quad starts firing, the healing will progress really fast. Best of luck and hang in there.

@Copejunkie, I spoke to the husband half of the PT couple this afternoon. He mentioned one other thing besides your thigh muscle not "firing" (which he kinda looked at that sorta sideways since you said your pain/locking was coming from the back of your knee). He said, in some instances, the Popliteus muscle is basically obliterated during the procedure due to what they have to do to get everything in place. Hope that isn't the case for you but did want to pass along what he had to say.

I gave you a sad cause I know that aint what you want.. I wonder if you can get some pills that will knock you out all weekend ???

@Copejunkie, I spoke to the husband half of the PT couple this afternoon. He mentioned one other thing besides your thigh muscle not "firing" (which he kinda looked at that sorta sideways since you said your pain/locking was coming from the back of your knee). He said, in some instances, the Popliteus muscle is basically obliterated during the procedure due to what they have to do to get everything in place. Hope that isn't the case for you but did want to pass along what he had to say.
I appreciate that. Thanks. Nobody has mentioned that yet.

I appreciate that. Thanks. Nobody has mentioned that yet.

Mind you, he did not say that is necessarily what could or could be your issue, just that it's something that can happen with knee replacement surgery and potentially cause issues like you are experiencing. Just one of the things it could be is the way I took it......

Mind you, he did not say that is necessarily what could or could be your issue, just that it's something that can happen with knee replacement surgery and potentially cause issues like you are experiencing. Just one of the things it could be is the way I took it......
[/QUOTE]
Understood