The new and improved Good Morning thread!

It is a wet, muddy, sloppy mess here today. Rained yesterday, and again today, now its snowing a little. Frost is out of the ground, cutting ruts anywhere you drive with a tractor and feed wagon. I gave up trying to feed silage and ground hay today. All I was going to do was get stuck. So I just used the track skid loader to feed round bales in hay rings to all the cows today.

computers-tgif-thank_god_its_friday-prayer-inbox-email_inbox-bbun101_low.jpg

I had a catastrophe this morning, on my 2nd cup, my brand new from Christmas Keurig started to brew and then the whole machine turned off.. my cup was full of coffee grounds and a syrup like substance that I almost drank thinking it had to be good for me :)..
I attempted to brew another cup and the same thing happened,, oh shit! I'm panicking at this point, a quick google search revealed the likely culprit was a rogue coffee ground stuck in the bottom needle that punctures the bottom of the K cup.. no tools were necessary to remove the K cup housing, and a small paper clip was able to poke through the hole..
Were all good now, no need to alert the national guard,, all the people living in and around North East Alabama are marked safe from CCF )cRAZED cOFFEEE fIEND(

I had a catastrophe this morning, on my 2nd cup, my brand new from Christmas Keurig started to brew and then the whole machine turned off.. my cup was full of coffee grounds and a syrup like substance that I almost drank thinking it had to be good for me :)..
I attempted to brew another cup and the same thing happened,, oh shit! I'm panicking at this point, a quick google search revealed the likely culprit was a rogue coffee ground stuck in the bottom needle that punctures the bottom of the K cup.. no tools were necessary to remove the K cup housing, and a small paper clip was able to poke through the hole..
Were all good now, no need to alert the national guard,, all the people living in and around North East Alabama are marked safe from CCF )cRAZED cOFFEEE fIEND(

I can honestly say, if something were to happen to my Khuerig I would lose my mind. Hell I am more protective of it than I am of my dog and I say that knowing he would give his life to protect me. ( DISCLAIMER: I lub my dog but he cant make coffee for shit. )

For a second there i was thinking that I would feel the repercussions clear up here in s.e. Iowa. Whew

Snob...
0c2e3682-0c4e-4125-9acd-4585daaaca1b_1.816b67f4cde9643c0b59079602ea15f2.jpeg