The new and improved Good Morning thread!

So I have a small pasture beside our barn that our horses live in most of the year. It also borders my neighbors horse pasture, and in February mine get kicked out, because pregnant momma cows get put in it. Well yesterday when I went to feed the horses, a younger mare of ours was missing, I finally found her with the neighbor's horses, so I brought her home and turned her loose again because I had to go get cows fed. I figured she wouldn't go anywhere because she's home with her herd and I would go figure out where she got out later. Well she immediately ran over to the fence and jumped it back into the neighbor's. Bitch. I spent all afternoon yesterday raising the fence up higher. She was still in this morning.

aa72ac108bf9e7f8370ba7288dbb5766.jpg

Good morning everyone. For the fourth time in eight months, we have been told that my MIL is in her final days. I may be a little spotty posting over the next few days but all is well, just a bit hectic.
The lord bless you and keep you, the lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the lord lifts his countenance upon you, and gives you peace