The new and improved Good Morning thread!

I've been drinking buffalo trace bourbon now for about a year when I can find it and get it,, the same distillery makes this product and my liquor store just started keeping it on the shelf, one of the employees who knows my fondness for BT, asked if Ive tried this and she recommended it. I bought a bottle not knowing what to expect.. its 30 proof, she suggested that I just pour it over ice, turns out that taste almost exactly like a dirty white russian.. just now put a little in my coffee, I like black coffee and this is like adding creamer,, its a nice little change up but not something I'll do every day..

IMG_20230128_074356879.jpg

Last edited:
I've been drinking buffalo trace bourbon now for about a year when I can find it and get it,, the same distillery makes this product and my liquor store just started keeping it on the shelf, one of the employees who knows my fondness for BT, asked if Ive tried this and she recommended it. I bought a bottle not knowing what to expect.. its 30 proof, she suggested that I just pour it over ice, turns out that taste almost exactly like a dirty white russian.. just now put a little in my coffee, I like black coffee and this is like adding creamer,, its a nice little change up but not something I'll do every day..

View attachment 18407
Try it half and half with root beer. 😊

43.-Real-Talk.jpg

How is the everything?
It is going okay and thanks for asking. My MIL is in bad shape but hanging in there. We have all long ago came to terms with her going to pass away but it is a rough ride getting "it's a matter of days now" repeatedly over almost a year and it being incorrect. My BIL suffered a very long manic episode after the third time family was called in a couple of months ago and required in patient care. He has the medical POA and is second guessing taking medical advice from people that are constantly wrong. I am about willing to bet that the medicos are wrong this time too.