The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning folks.

A very nice hog decided to sacrifice himself to my dad's .270. Apparently he was more comfortable identifying as pork tenderloin and jalapeno cheddar sausage.

Trotting at a little over 200 yards, one shot, and dropped like a sack of hammers. My dad is 72, hasn't had use of his right arm and lung since '95, and was a righty.

C6wi283XUAEkZVT.jpg

Good morning folks.

There's nothing like waking up to another post Hurricane Michael leaner that went down in the storm last night. It's time for my Echo to echo again.

I just had my first bowl about 15 minutes before I read that and I thought I had solved damned near 2/3s of the world's problems before I figured out that "another post Hurricane Michael leaner that went down in the storm last night" was a tree. I come here for the education.

I just had my first bowl about 15 minutes before I read that and I thought I had solved damned near 2/3s of the world's problems before I figured out that "another post Hurricane Michael leaner that went down in the storm last night" was a tree. I come here for the education.

I'm currently dry and my guys are out of town, the tree really pissed me off, (seriously, 4 1/2 years of this shit), but I still got a chuckle imagining your confusion.

Have a good one brother and put one in the air for me.

Good afternoon my friends! First off, thank you all for the kind words and well wishes and prayers. Please keep those coming because the rides not over yet.
I just got back from the neurosurgeons office and got the tsk-tsk-tsk, frowny face and lots of hmmmms. After reviewing the CT scans he told me I have to have spine surgery. Not that I could, but that I need it. The specific procedure is called an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. C5-C6, and C6- C7. It was quite obvious on the CT scan just how screwed up my neck really is. The prognosis is good, and he said it’s greater than 90% full recovery. I don’t have a date scheduled yet but his staff is supposed to call me nlt Wednesday to set the date. Once it’s done I will be out of commission for at least 3 weeks, maybe longer depending on how the recovery goes.
I miss the banter with you guys, and I hope once this is over to be a regular poster again.
Take care guys!