The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good afternoon my friends! First off, thank you all for the kind words and well wishes and prayers. Please keep those coming because the rides not over yet.
I just got back from the neurosurgeons office and got the tsk-tsk-tsk, frowny face and lots of hmmmms. After reviewing the CT scans he told me I have to have spine surgery. Not that I could, but that I need it. The specific procedure is called an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. C5-C6, and C6- C7. It was quite obvious on the CT scan just how screwed up my neck really is. The prognosis is good, and he said it’s greater than 90% full recovery. I don’t have a date scheduled yet but his staff is supposed to call me nlt Wednesday to set the date. Once it’s done I will be out of commission for at least 3 weeks, maybe longer depending on how the recovery goes.
I miss the banter with you guys, and I hope once this is over to be a regular poster again.
Take care guys!
Great news man. I hope it goes great for you

Good afternoon my friends! First off, thank you all for the kind words and well wishes and prayers. Please keep those coming because the rides not over yet.
I just got back from the neurosurgeons office and got the tsk-tsk-tsk, frowny face and lots of hmmmms. After reviewing the CT scans he told me I have to have spine surgery. Not that I could, but that I need it. The specific procedure is called an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. C5-C6, and C6- C7. It was quite obvious on the CT scan just how screwed up my neck really is. The prognosis is good, and he said it’s greater than 90% full recovery. I don’t have a date scheduled yet but his staff is supposed to call me nlt Wednesday to set the date. Once it’s done I will be out of commission for at least 3 weeks, maybe longer depending on how the recovery goes.
I miss the banter with you guys, and I hope once this is over to be a regular poster again.
Take care guys!
Sounds like good news! Prayers as always bro. Nobody should have to endure that kind of pain!

Take care guys!

That's good news that they have a viable option to get you back healthy. Get yer head screwed back on straight so you can come back and keep us degenerates in line.

Get well soon, bro. We sure do miss you!!

e9424f85899659.5d89e5d7178c1.gif

Take care guys!
Here's to a good surgeon with a steady hand.
God Bless.

Take care guys!
Take care and have a full recovery.

20230315_075209.jpg
This is how my day is going. Last ditch effort to save a calf failed. The stupid Cow had him in the bottom of a creek. (Remember everyone it's pronounced crick) 😁Sometimes if you throw them in the bathtub and get warm water on them they will live. He didn't. Damn it. I've lost 2 calves so far this year already. For those that wonder how much that means in lost revenue they would have brought about $1100 a piece or so on sale day.