The new and improved Good Morning thread!

I hate those little white flowers that pop up in your yard, it makes you have to cut grass twice as often :)

352679382_157009474028154_3463855346286154364_n.jpg

Taking care of things for your kids school activities can get rather tedious when there aren't very many adults or highschool kids show up. You start to grumble.

You guys still have school going on out there?

I hear what you're saying though. Given what you do for a living, you are a master of time management and I know you don't suffer incompetence, but it's amazing how many folks in this world just have no idea of responsibility or even just the right thing to do.....or even worse, just don't give a rat's ass.

You guys still have school going on out there?

I hear what you're saying though. Given what you do for a living, you are a master of time management and I know you don't suffer incompetence, but it's amazing how many folks in this world just have no idea of responsibility or even just the right thing to do.....or even worse, just don't give a rat's ass.
School has been out since May but there are still School activities going on. In this instance FFA. It is rather troubling the lack of parent involvement and volunteering anymore. For instance, for prom construction this year, the junior class is always responsible for putting on prom., that includes building, decorating, whatever needs done. There are like 35 kids in that class, that means 70 parents. Exactly 12 of us showed up, 5 couples and 3 other singles. Tonight we were painting wood bleachers for a project. There are probably 40 kids in ffa, the out going advisor, the incoming advisor, 6 kids and 3 parents showed up.

Good morning everyone. I’m 61 years old today. If I had known I’d live this long I’d have taken better care of myself 😂! @Hard2Bluff I’m under house arrest this weekend by “the warden” (wife) with strict orders not to do a damn thing so you don’t have to worry about me doing anything stupid, at least until next weekend 😂!

Good morning everyone. I’m 61 years old today. If I had known I’d live this long I’d have taken better care of myself 😂! @Hard2Bluff I’m under house arrest this weekend by “the warden” (wife) with strict orders not to do a damn thing so you don’t have to worry about me doing anything stupid, at least until next weekend 😂!
Happy Birthday Squidly :)