The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning everyone. I’m 61 years old today. If I had known I’d live this long I’d have taken better care of myself 😂! @Hard2Bluff I’m under house arrest this weekend by “the warden” (wife) with strict orders not to do a damn thing so you don’t have to worry about me doing anything stupid, at least until next weekend 😂!
1d834a3b75f24c7236d443ace1fab94a.jpg

Good morning everyone. I’m 61 years old today. If I had known I’d live this long I’d have taken better care of myself 😂! @Hard2Bluff I’m under house arrest this weekend by “the warden” (wife) with strict orders not to do a damn thing so you don’t have to worry about me doing anything stupid, at least until next weekend 😂!
Happy bday.....

Thought all that wild boy orgy gay sex was gonna catch up to you? LOL.

Happy B'day, may you have more than you deserve.

71sLQHy+HeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday, you ol fart -
tenor (15).gif

Funny-Birthday-Memes-49.jpg