The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning everyone. Methinks I have some karma on me. Back in 87ish, a navy buddy of mine bought a brand new, fully loaded Daytona. In context, at this time me nor any of my immediate family had owned a car with electric windows, much less 7-way adjustable seats with lumbar support. It took almost two weeks for him to find his spot and get satisfied that it was set perfectly. We would ride to the bar with him and after a few drinks we would catch him in the middle/end of a lap dance, get his keys to go get my "cigarettes that I left in the car" and lay his seat flat down, move it all the way forward and slightly, just slightly, adjust the other settings.

Fast forward 50 years and when my wife get pissed because I am a jackass ... to be clear she is just, I am a jackass ... my side of the Select Comfort bed mysteriously loses its settings. I have been fighting that damned thing for a month now trying to get it back to where I can sleep well. Oh, I am mad as hell at the bed and myself, but damn I just can't find fault with my wife's actions, even assuming she reset it. I love her more for it ... :ROFLMAO:

Good morning everyone. Methinks I have some karma on me. Back in 87ish, a navy buddy of mine bought a brand new, fully loaded Daytona. In context, at this time me nor any of my immediate family had owned a car with electric windows, much less 7-way adjustable seats with lumbar support. It took almost two weeks for him to find his spot and get satisfied that it was set perfectly. We would ride to the bar with him and after a few drinks we would catch him in the middle/end of a lap dance, get his keys to go get my "cigarettes that I left in the car" and lay his seat flat down, move it all the way forward and slightly, just slightly, adjust the other settings.

Fast forward 50 years and when my wife get pissed because I am a jackass ... to be clear she is just, I am a jackass ... my side of the Select Comfort bed mysteriously loses its settings. I have been fighting that damned thing for a month now trying to get it back to where I can sleep well. Oh, I am mad as hell at the bed and myself, but damn I just can't find fault with my wife's actions, even assuming she reset it. I love her more for it ... :ROFLMAO:
I like how you tied those two paragraphs together.
1709204696117.jpeg