The new and improved Good Morning thread!

I made it to the VA this morning and have a treatment plan for my heel spur and the resulting plantar facetious ... exercise and stretching. Gee, I hope I don't get addicted to the exercise ... and it is official, I am an old broken down bastard that has to now stretch before getting out of bed to keep the floor from hurting me as I walk on it. I might as well accept reality and start drinking White Claw and soy milk ....

I made it to the VA this morning and have a treatment plan for my heel spur and the resulting plantar facetious ... exercise and stretching. Gee, I hope I don't get addicted to the exercise ... and it is official, I am an old broken down bastard that has to now stretch before getting out of bed to keep the floor from hurting me as I walk on it. I might as well accept reality and start drinking White Claw and soy milk ....
1713193539696.jpeg

@Toadman005

You…dare…diss …the CLAW?!?!?