The new and improved Good Morning thread!

20240430_120952.jpg
The broken piece on the left I found today and the broken piece on the right I found a week or so ago while I was feeding cows. Both times I was getting out of one tractor and walking over to the other tractor. Found both pieces within 10 yards of each other. This area that I live in on the river bluffs is littered with artifacts. I like to look for them but don't get much chance to. I've found an axe head, but the coolest thing I've found is a discoidal.

View attachment 27867
The broken piece on the left I found today and the broken piece on the right I found a week or so ago while I was feeding cows. Both times I was getting out of one tractor and walking over to the other tractor. Found both pieces within 10 yards of each other. This area that I live in on the river bluffs is littered with artifacts. I like to look for them but don't get much chance to. I've found an axe head, but the coolest thing I've found is a discoidal.
thats cool as shit, I had to look up discoidal, when I first sawe the image I thought that might be what you use to hold the stick when using a bow drill... said its a game piece, I bet you find a lot when turning the ground over. I love to walk through a freshly plowed field.