The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Biopsy in another 2 weeks.

3 centimeters mass, round with edges. The guy that gave us the news is leaning towards benign, but we will not know until the biopsy is done. The wife is in the medical field and she thinks it's the C word.

Told her let's be positive and see in a few weeks.

3 centimeters mass, round with edges. The guy that gave us the news is leaning towards benign, but we will not know until the biopsy is done. The wife is in the medical field and she thinks it's the C word.

God bless you DJ. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. We will definitely keep y'all in our prayers.

God bless you DJ. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. We will definitely keep y'all in our prayers.
Thanks, man. Means a lot, Batchy.

Pounded a 32oz Miller High Life and about to pop a THC gummy when the NBA playoffs start here in a little bit. The wife came home and went into the office to do some work before coming out to watch with me,

Prayers. Seems like they caught it in the early stage if it is the C-word. Been there. They caught mine quick, removed it and so far so good around 5 years later. (C-word) . They told me it was the C-word and my knees got weak, Mine was oral but had a 90% cure rate. I still watch it closely though.

Man is this you or your wife? Prayers for yall!