The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Taking forever for the 23rd to get here....
Hang in there buddy. I had a cancer scare earlier this year and know that it is hard ... it was impossible for me ... not to obsessively worry. I was notified late Friday about a possible lung node on X-ray needing a CT scan with no further information. I am not one to worry about anything, especially things out of my control but damn that about got to me.

Hang in there buddy. I had a cancer scare earlier this year and know that it is hard ... it was impossible for me ... not to obsessively worry. I was notified late Friday about a possible lung node on X-ray needing a CT scan with no further information. I am not one to worry about anything, especially things out of my control but damn that about got to me.
Damn.

Thanks.

Well we've missed it for the most part. There is one more storm southwest of us heading this way but I don't know if it will get us or not. A lot of the state of iowa took a beating today. So far just some wind and a sprinkle of rain here. I've heard some impressive rain totals, up around Tama Iowa, they had reported 6 inches earlier this afternoon and then got hammered again. Greenfield got hit by a tornado with at least one dead. There's been numerous tornadoes sighted around the state.