The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good Morning Everybody, Please enjoy this weekend as the official kickoff for summer,
but lets remember what the memorial part means, I was at the VA yesterday morning and there was a veteran dad with his young son and he was explaining the difference between memorial day and veterans day to his son, I wasnt trying to eaves drop but couldnt help it, Imagine how hard it would be to tell your 8 year old son that when soldiers take the oath, they are promising to defend our freedoms with up to and including their life, this boy had questions, and this man answered them truthfully, I enjoyed overhearing that conversation tremendously, it gave me hope, I told that man that I wish he could teach that to every kid in America!
Have a great weekend, but take a moment to remember those that gave all.

Good Morning Everybody, Please enjoy this weekend as the official kickoff for summer,
but lets remember what the memorial part means, I was at the VA yesterday morning and there was a veteran dad with his young son and he was explaining the difference between memorial day and veterans day to his son, I wasnt trying to eaves drop but couldnt help it, Imagine how hard it would be to tell your 8 year old son that when soldiers take the oath, they are promising to defend our freedoms with up to and including their life, this boy had questions, and this man answered them truthfully, I enjoyed overhearing that conversation tremendously, it gave me hope, I told that man that I wish he could teach that to every kid in America!
Have a great weekend, but take a moment to remember those that gave all.
All give some and some give all. This is the day to honor the ones who gave all...