The new and improved Good Morning thread!

1844409b31821f135bfb78cb4f3e17e5--coffee-coffee-funny-things.jpg

Got started on the house repairs again. It felt good to be using my tools again. I gave out early, I just haven’t got the stamina I used to before I got hurt. This damn week left arm /shoulder doesn’t help either. I’ll pick back up tomorrow. I know one thing… if I ever find the sob that installed the soffits and fascia boards I’m going to prison rape him with a chain saw!😡

Got started on the house repairs again. It felt good to be using my tools again. I gave out early, I just haven’t got the stamina I used to before I got hurt. This damn week left arm /shoulder doesn’t help either. I’ll pick back up tomorrow. I know one thing… if I ever find the sob that installed the soffits and fascia boards I’m going to prison rape him with a chain saw!😡
Pics or it didn't happen. LOL!!!!

thats-what-she-said-michael-scott.gif