The new and improved Good Morning thread!

My dad has a kubota rtv that the radiator sprang a leak on so we were taking it out today and the sumbitch that designed how to get it out should be flogged. Something so simple, all they had to do was cut off 3 inches of plastic and replace it with a removable piece of metal, or plastic. Dumb fuckers make you take the whole seat, sides, and plastic shell under the seat totally off. What should have been a 20 minute job took over an hour with 2 people working on it. Just because engineers are stupid and lack common sense. Oh and heaven forbid we use the same size heads on the bolts. Can't do that either. 12s 13s, 17s, a 15, and 2 11s. Pathetic. I'm just glad it only took an hour.
At Honda we had a tool called a 10-12 which was a wrench with 10mm on one side and 12mm on the other, that fit 90% of the bolts on the car

images

Good morning everyone. @RTR...USN (ret) I hope your first day back at work went well.
It was crazy! Walked into a shitstorm! Major safety stand down due to flagrant safety violation, trying to get my access to computer, badge system etc restored and my boss was fired an hour after I got back in. I was talking to his boss after and told him it was a hell of a day to come back! His response was “ we didn’t give you any advance notice because we were afraid you might not come back “ 😂!

It was crazy! Walked into a shitstorm! Major safety stand down due to flagrant safety violation, trying to get my access to computer, badge system etc restored and my boss was fired an hour after I got back in. I was talking to his boss after and told him it was a hell of a day to come back! His response was “ we didn’t give you any advance notice because we were afraid you might not come back “ 😂!
Well, at least it wasn't boring.

Damn. No boss, can't work but got paid ... y'all hiring? :LOL: