The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Welp, my grand kids are here since they both spent the night and one of their friends stayed over as well... and my insomnia has not allowed me to go back to sleep since 4:30 so I have just sat here listening to them out the living room talking and watching TV. Usually when I wake up like this I will go to the kitchen about 5:00 and make an egg sammich but I am not up top dealing with them this early in the morning.

So it's a problem... do I wait until my daughter gets up, and makes them breakfast or do I suck it up, go out there and threaten them with my cooking? Hell, my need for coffee might end up making this decision for me.

Welp, my grand kids are here since they both spent the night and one of their friends stayed over as well... and my insomnia has not allowed me to go back to sleep since 4:30 so I have just sat here listening to them out the living room talking and watching TV. Usually when I wake up like this I will go to the kitchen about 5:00 and make an egg sammich but I am not up top dealing with them this early in the morning.

So it's a problem... do I wait until my daughter gets up, and makes them breakfast or do I suck it up, go out there and threaten them with my cooking? Hell, my need for coffee might end up making this decision for me.
I was raised in a time and place where kids waking adults resulted in a wooden spoon to the ... umm ... what the hell is it called ... Oh, soft spot. You have to admit, if that were true, it would answer a whole lot of questions about me.

I was raised in a time and place where kids waking adults resulted in a wooden spoon to the ... umm ... what the hell is it called ... Oh, soft spot. You have to admit, if that were true, it would answer a whole lot of questions about me.

Myself included. Luckily for me, my grand parents were early risers and my favorite times were waking up at their house and smelling bacon and sausage cooking for breakfast.