*** Week 4 CFB games thread***

oregon-state-football.gif
6CE346BC-A801-417B-B100-C1E1B04DE489.gif

Seriously I always expect hell in Corvallis much respect for the Bears. Also your Huskies look legit pluck the ducks!!!

View attachment 14868

Seriously I always expect hell in Corvallis much respect for the Bears. Also your Huskies look legit pluck the ducks!!!
I know I shouldn't be so negative but I had the beavers game down for a loss on my calendar. Pleasantly surprised the defense actually won the game for us. Regarding Washington, I had that gut feeling when they hired DeBoer it was a very good hire. I know it's early but they are looking good. Next game they travel to Pasadena and naturally I hope they travel well and beat the bruins.

I know I shouldn't be so negative but I had the beavers game down for a loss on my calendar. Pleasantly surprised the defense actually won the game for us. Regarding Washington, I had that gut feeling when they hired DeBoer it was a very good hire. I know it's early but they are looking good. Next game they travel to Pasadena and naturally I hope they travel well and beat the bruins.
Beavers were playing lights out, but yall pulled through

Beavers were playing lights out, but yall pulled through
I saw the first half at my boy's place but had to hit the road in the 3rd. Which is fine because I don't do well watching games with others :ROFLMAO:. By the time I got home the game was over and I had to check out highlights. Playing in Corvallis is always a thorn in our side so I am happy we pulled through. That 4th and 6 where the O-line pushed Williams through for the first down was huge. Good to see them using their heads on that play.

I saw the first half at my boy's place but had to hit the road in the 3rd. Which is fine because I don't do well watching games with others :ROFLMAO:. By the time I got home the game was over and I had to check out highlights. Playing in Corvallis is always a thorn in our side so I am happy we pulled through. That 4th and 6 where the O-line pushed Williams through for the first down was huge. Good to see them using their heads on that play.
Such a young team. Scary

With the history between SC and Oregon State especially in Corvallis. I had a real bad feeling when I saw this game on the schedule too sheepdog. An off game on offense was the worst case scenario. Massive respect for the Beavers they came to play. Was very pleasantly surprised SC’s defense stepped up in this game. Still not sure what to make of the D they have given up some big plays. But they’ve also been getting stops when they really need them and creating a lot of turnovers so far. Definite some things that need to be cleaned up but very happy with Riley and the changes so far. Fight On \/ sheepdog