*** Week 4 CFB games thread***

The Huskies can't help themselves. Losing 15 of the last 17 (16 of 18 if you count the COVID forfeit) has made them unhinged. A lot of PAC fans can't accept that Oregon is no longer a push over

pennix1.jpg

Last edited:

pennix1.jpg

It's always better when UW can be a quality win for Oregon.

I will say this, the PAC is finally looking interesting with several quality teams.

I can’t figure out ucla but Friday will tell us a lot. Currently the PAC championship game in December is currently tough and to early to call

Utah is the favorite in the south but that’s not guaranteed. They travel to ucla and like I stated, currently the bruins are a mystery to me.

In the north I would predict Washington but they have to travel to Oregon.

I will say this, the PAC is finally looking interesting with several quality teams.

I can’t figure out ucla but Friday will tell us a lot. Currently the PAC championship game in December is currently tough and to early to call

Utah is the favorite in the south but that’s not guaranteed. They travel to ucla and like I stated, currently the bruins are a mystery to me.

In the north I would predict Washington but they have to travel to Oregon.

I thought the Pac did away with divisions and went with the top 2 for the CCG. Why did I think this??

Remind me how that worked out?
I was just happy UW kept it close seeing how two of their top defenders didn't suit up vs Bama due to late season injuries. Travis Feeney (PAC leader in sacks) and Azim Victor (team leader in tackles) not to mention Jake Lockers shoulder was all sorts of fvckered up from the SC game to where he had it operated on a week after the Bama game. He never did fully recover from that injury.