What are we drinking tonight?

Our monthly bourbon release was today,, the big store in Gadsden had some Weller and some Weller 107 antique,, I drove the 25 minutes to get there and arrived 1 hour before they opened, and there were about 60 people already in the parking lot waiting,,
which meant "no weller for me" (soup nazi voice)
so I turn around and drive back to the store that is 5 minutes from the house and I'm 4th in line,, they had the standard offering of Blantons, Eagle Rare, and Buffalo Trace, your only allowed 2 different bottles, and then 1 per day till gone,,, I bought the Blantons and the Eagle Rare,, those sell out quickly,, but I'll be able to buy Buffalo Trace for about the next 4 days..
So, I'll hit two stores each day next week and put back about 8 bottles of the Trace and ration that appropriately till next month
:)

Our monthly bourbon release was today,, the big store in Gadsden had some Weller and some Weller 107 antique,, I drove the 25 minutes to get there and arrived 1 hour before they opened, and there were about 60 people already in the parking lot waiting,,
which meant "no weller for me" (soup nazi voice)
so I turn around and drive back to the store that is 5 minutes from the house and I'm 4th in line,, they had the standard offering of Blantons, Eagle Rare, and Buffalo Trace, your only allowed 2 different bottles, and then 1 per day till gone,,, I bought the Blantons and the Eagle Rare,, those sell out quickly,, but I'll be able to buy Buffalo Trace for about the next 4 days..
So, I'll hit two stores each day next week and put back about 8 bottles of the Trace and ration that appropriately till next month
:)
I’ve had two bottles of the Antique. Love it. Never have had my own bottle of the Weller Full Proof. A true unicorn. But I’ve had a couple of 2oz pours of it at a neighborhood bar and oh man is it good.