What are we drinking tonight?

Damn man I'm dying laughing here, I'm nearly crying, and I don't cry. Ok, the ball is a dryer thing,(fuck if I know, ask my wife. No pets in this house) The rest of the shit in that pile is the knee and ankle guards my daughters wear for volleyball. Of course there's socks, you don't want to see my feet. I don't know where the oven mitts or maxi pads came from but I live with Women so that should answer your question
I literally cant stop myself.

GUEST_0764b15c-374e-4b4f-93f2-01472e333fa5
Love it.

Damn man I'm dying laughing here, I'm nearly crying, and I don't cry. Ok, the ball is a dryer thing,(fuck if I know, ask my wife. No pets in this house) The rest of the shit in that pile is the knee and ankle guards my daughters wear for volleyball. Of course there's socks, you don't want to see my feet. I don't know where the oven mitts or maxi pads came from but I live with Women so that should answer your question

I bet @Toadman005 does.

99% sure he meant me (not aware you’re joking). I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me and blocked/ignored me. Sausage fingered leftist.
I'm usually joking in the general forum and over half the time in the college football forum lol. I didn't think about him blocking you, but it makes sense because he never responds to you any longer.

I'm usually joking in the general forum and over half the time in the college football forum lol. I didn't think about him blocking you, but it makes sense because he never responds to you any longer.
He got red assed and pussy-pissy when I reminded him there was a Bud Lite boycott. That and ripping him for posting talentless stolen jokes with that “the Grog” trash in the memes thread. Typical liberal. I bear no ill will- for example, they/their alcoholic ass is drinking Sweetwater IPA tonight, my #3 go-to. So sausage digits can’t be all bad.