Willie Taggart fired effective immediately!

tenor.gif

Damn, jumped in front of us in line. USC’s rumored new AD’s official announcement is tomorrow. They better quit screwing around on this and get things done.
I know Urban is rumored to be your number one choice, but other than him who do you see the administration taking a serious swing at?

I know Urban is rumored to be your number one choice, but other than him who do you see the administration taking a serious swing at?
Well I hate to post rumors but sometimes they are accurate. I have no inside connections and no way of proving the rumors right or wrong.

With that said, the names that our brought up the most are: Urban, Franklin, Fickell, and Stoops.

Well I hate to post rumors but sometimes they are accurate. I have no inside connections and no way of proving the rumors right or wrong.

With that said, the names that our brought up the most are: Urban, Franklin, Fickell, and Stoops.
Hey, it's a message board and rumors are what we do LOL! Franklin I think would be a home run hire, as would Stoops.