Wk 6 CFB Thread

Tennessee is 4-0 but they will lose to UGA, Bama & possibly Kentucky. They are one win less than KU who is 5-0 better metrics, better SOS. Getting ready to take the lead 7-3 on #17 TCU.

I'm sorry Tennessee isn't a top 10 team.

Who would you take between UT & oSu right now?
I don’t know. I don’t give credit for wins or losses until the games are played. That is one of the reasons the SEC is always rated higher, voters assume they would win over everyone else.

after all, who would have thought KU would be undefeated

Portal and NIL just made it official that college is the farm league of the pros.
Worse than that, non blue bloods will get 3 stars in, develop them into good players, and then they transfer to the blue bloods to play their last 1-2 years. It will kill the chance for the non blue bloods. That is what makes college ball better than the pros

Tennessee is 4-0 but they will lose to UGA, Bama & possibly Kentucky. They are one win less than KU who is 5-0 better metrics, better SOS. Getting ready to take the lead 7-3 on #17 TCU.

I'm sorry Tennessee isn't a top 10 team.

Who would you take between UT & oSu right now?
UT's weak pale yellow orange is more palatable than a full on orange, so I would go with UT at the moment.😁

If you go back over SEC's bowl record over last twenty years, you'll see most SEC teams win in post season play. Either SEC is underated, or other conferences are overated. The SEC gets the benefit of the doubt for a legitimate reason. UT may not actually be top ten, but they get it until proven unworthy.

NIL and portal players should pay a penalty for mid season actions. Either a monetary option for immediate action, or a time penalty in lieu of money.