Wk 6 CFB Thread

6-0!!!!

Chip has UCLA all the way back......so far.

Oregon and USC.....not to mention ASU who isn't good but they just beat Washington and could be a tough out. And at Cal after USC so that could be a letdown game if USC beats us. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I wonder if Gameday comes out West for UCLA/Oregon again

hey, @CowpokeU -
what did you think about that onside kick yesterday ??
wonder if the league will change that obscure rule -
What in the T Total Fuck happened but at the same time, it's 100000% a Gundy trick he had to teach them. That man knows every fucking obscure rule in the book.

Btw, Morton is terrifying as a QB. Kid has seasoned NFL timing & release. I can't believe he hit his check route down hill while getting blasted by 7. Kids unreal

What in the T Total Fuck happened but at the same time, it's 100000% a Gundy trick he had to teach them. That man knows every fucking obscure rule in the book.

Btw, Morton is terrifying as a QB. Kid has seasoned NFL timing & release. I can't believe he hit his check route down hill while getting blasted by 7. Kids unreal
yeah - prob so -
surprising that our goofball B12 refs
knew that rule -

yeah, Morton is gonna be a beast -
think he's the highest rated QB recruit for us -
was hopin he'd get a year on the sidelines,
before tossin him to the wolves -
we really need an o-line -
will be interesting to see who starts in 2 weeks
agst the eers -

guns up!

Yeah, Della has probably gone through 10 pair of new panties since yesterday.
I think she smells blood in the water this year. Some of her posts have a different tone to them. Before she would trash t and really knew BAMA was gonna win if not make mincemeat outta the viles.
And I don't blame her. BAMA has had a couple of real stinkers this year already.