Your dinner tonight?

I have yet to try Mississippi Pot Roast, but recently my wife tried a crockpot recipe for Mississippi chicken and it was really good. When the weather warms a bit, I want to do the roast in my Dutch Oven.

Highly recommend, it’s my Wife’s favorite thing I do in the Insta Pot. Trick is, dice the pepperoncini peppers and rub into the meat and let sit for and hour or two in the fridge. Really gets the flavor going when you sear the meat before cooking it.

I have yet to try Mississippi Pot Roast, but recently my wife tried a crockpot recipe for Mississippi chicken and it was really good. When the weather warms a bit, I want to do the roast in my Dutch Oven.
Mississippi Pot Roast is my wife's go to meal, about the only thing she cooks, but I love it.

This is what I threw together Sunday night, 2-3lb bone in rib eyes, sous vide at 131F for 5 hours and then seared on Big Green Egg for 2 minutes per side

IMG_3640.jpgIMG_3651.jpg

Highly recommend, it’s my Wife’s favorite thing I do in the Insta Pot. Trick is, dice the pepperoncini peppers and rub into the meat and let sit for and hour or two in the fridge. Really gets the flavor going when you sear the meat before cooking it.
Mississippi Pot Roast is my wife's go to meal, about the only thing she cooks, but I love it.

This is what I threw together Sunday night, 2-3lb bone in rib eyes, sous vide at 131F for 5 hours and then seared on Big Green Egg for 2 minutes per side

View attachment 2502View attachment 2503

Thanks to you both! I bookmarked these posts and cannot wait for a warm day!!! Y'all really shouldn't treat old fat bastards like this!!!!

Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas.

1 1/2 pound chicken in the IP in a cumin/chili powder/lime marinade for 20 minutes. Shred chicken after ten minute natural release. Stuff fajita tortillas with chicken, like rice, cheese, (or whatever else you want) wrap burrito style and place seam side down in the air fryer (preheated at 400 degrees) for 8 minutes, flip halfway through.

*Let sit for a couple of minutes, it’s going to be a heat grenade, wife burnt her tongue on the first one

1 1/2 pound chicken in the IP in a cumin/chili powder/lime marinade for 20 minutes. Shred chicken after ten minute natural release. Stuff fajita tortillas with chicken, like rice, cheese, (or whatever else you want) wrap burrito style and place seam side down in the air fryer (preheated at 400 degrees) for 8 minutes, flip halfway through.

*Let sit for a couple of minutes, it’s going to be a heat grenade, wife burnt her tongue on the first one

Since you are married, are y'all up for adopting a crazy assed Auburn fan??? I am house broken but not by much.

Since you are married, are y'all up for adopting a crazy assed Auburn fan??? I am house broken but not by much.

Hey @NoleKing he's an Auburn fan. They wear that same shit color scheme as the swamp lizards. Cut ties and run. Orange sucks.

Damn you for offering sound advice. I was lying about being housebroken too.

You know what....my wife is taking my Mom up to Johnson City this weekend to see her brother. You tell me you'll meet me in Colonial Heights for lunch on Sunday and I'll take a day off so I can go with her.

We need to PM so I can get your phone number.

Well, I plan to adopt a 14 year old Latin American child, preferably one who can hit for power and average, and has a strong throw to 3rd Base. But if that falls through. I’ll talk to her about it.