2023 Overrated/underrated Contest

Shameless bump, update and plea for participation. We need more contestants and the winner gets a Fifth Quarter Plus subscription. If you already have one, you can give it to any member you choose. Picks so far:

User Overrated pick Underrated pick
@Hard2Bluff Clemson TAMU
@TheInsider LSU TAMU
@batchaps4me Washington Wisconsin
@david_WVU Texas WVU
As a fan of an 'overrated' team on here I'll help ya bump this thread up.

1. QB Caleb Williams, USC
2. WR Marvin Harrison Jr., Ohio State
3. TE Brock Bowers, Georgia
4. LB Harold Perkins Jr., LSU
5. QB Drake Maye, UNC
6. EDGE Jared Verse, Florida State
7. Olumuyiwa Fashanu Jr., Penn State
8. Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama
9. Michael Penix, Washington
10. Jeremiah Trotter, Clemson
11. Jordan Travis, Florida State
12. Blake Corum, Michigan
13. QB Bo Nix, Oregon
14. Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss
15. Jer’Zhan Newton, Illinois
16. Emeka Egbuka, Ohio State
17. Cooper Beebe, Kansas State
18. Joe Alt, Notre Dame
19. Bralen Trice, Washington
20. Kalen King, Penn State
21. WR Xavier Worthy, Texas
22. DB Cooper DeJean, Iowa
23. Rome Odunze, Washington
24. Raheim ‘Rocket’ Sanders, Arkansas
25. Malik Nabers, LSU

Don’t piss me off.

F4EXihVXwAUd0jw

uwbama.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see PSU beat Ohio St. while Michigan wins the B1G again after beating OSU in the last game of the regular season. That would mean no CFP for the Suckeyes .. not to mention it would provide excellent trolling material next offseason.
What I am curious about is how Ryan Day will call the games. Last season I saw UM/OSU and it seemed that he was calling the game not to lose. When he squared up against UGA, he was calling it to win. FWIW it could just be me having a screwed up perspective but IMHO if I am right, OSU could be a different problem to deal with this season.

What I am curious about is how Ryan Day will call the games. Last season I saw UM/OSU and it seemed that he was calling the game not to lose. When he squared up against UGA, he was calling it to win. FWIW it could just be me having a screwed up perspective but IMHO if I am right, OSU could be a different problem to deal with this season.
No doubt he has a chip on his shoulder when playing UM. Not going to be any easier for him this year seeing how the Suckeyes play at the Big House. If he loses this one fans will be calling for his head on a platter.

I want to see PSU beat Ohio St. while Michigan wins the B1G again after beating OSU in the last game of the regular season. That would mean no CFP for the Suckeyes .. not to mention it would provide excellent trolling material next offseason.
Psu should not win any game. They should have been banned from sports but the ncaa is a bunch of bitches and still let them play. Fucking assholes. I hate them as much as I hate nebby. If both teams could get hit by a meteor it would make a better world.

Psu should not win any game. They should have been banned from sports but the ncaa is a bunch of bitches and still let them play. Fucking assholes. I hate them as much as I hate nebby. If both teams could get hit by a meteor it would make a better world.
Cuz of some boy diddlin’?

Cuz of some boy diddlin’?
Hey, if it's good enough for Catholic priests, it's good enough for PennSt. I'm actually surprised that shit didn't happen in South Bend. Seems more likely.

To expand on this. Fuck penn fucking state. They should be banned from even having a school. And fuck Joe. I hate them. Oh and fuck nebraska too, just because, I've lived there and their people are fucking shit. I met only one honest person from there, and I met a lot of people, in my time there. The whole state can burn as far as I'm concerned.