2023 Overrated/underrated Contest

My picks:
Overrated- Washington (Perhaps 4 losses)
Underrated- Wisconsin (Great schedule for their ranking)

WASHINGTON
The Huskies returned key playmakers all over the field, none more critical than Heisman Trophy candidate Michael Penix Jr. It was the Huskies' first season under Kalen DeBoer, and the progression from a four-win campaign to an 11-win breakthrough led to a contract extension before the year even finished. DeBoer carried the program's momentum into the offseason and added players through the transfer portal that could impact his high-scoring offense and patch up a defense that fell victim to passing attacks last season. The receiving duo of Rome Odunze and Jalen McMillan is dangerous. On the other side of the ball, Washington's defensive line could wreak havoc again in 2023 as Bralen Trice and Zion Tupuola-Fetui both chose to return to Montlake for another season.

11914434.jpg

1-What is Fifth Quarter Plus? Still technically a rookie so asking.

2-Can I substitute a subscription to Hustler? Asking for a friend.

1-What is Fifth Quarter Plus? Still technically a rookie so asking.

2-Can I substitute a subscription to Hustler? Asking for a friend.
5Q+ is the subscription side of this site and has a member's forum. If the winner wishes, I will give the subscription to a poster of his/her choosing but sadly Hustler is out.

5Q+ is the subscription side of this site and has a member's forum. If the winner wishes, I will give the subscription to a poster of his/her choosing but sadly Hustler is out.
Hookers and blow on the subscription side of the website?

Again, asking for a friend.

Methinks @batchaps4me is writing for 247.

I don't have a 24/7 subscription but I do watch Late Kick with Josh Pate on YouTube. I do disagree with the following on the Buy/Sell story:

Oklahoma State(sell). I think they should do as well as 9-3 and could end up at 10-2 and playing for the conference crown.
TAMU(buy). In poker, they would be called a polarizing bet. Could be either 2-7 or pocket rockets.
Florida(sell). Sell, my ass. That implies that I have bought in to them. Napier needs 1-2 more years to have his players/culture in
place. I doubt he will get the time to demonstrate whether or not he has the ability.
Auburn(buy). IMHO we will be much improved, but I am not buying a team that has a floor of 4 wins and a ceiling of 8.

BTW @AlaskaGuy I am not trolling you on Washington. I really believe that Oregon State is going to play in and win the PAC this year. I may even change my picks to reflect that.

"During his recent “Always College Football” episode, McElroy predicted Washington to take home the Pac-12 title this fall. He continued the other half of his “boldest” pick with the Huskies taking down Oregon State to hoist the trophy."

"During his recent “Always College Football” episode, McElroy predicted Washington to take home the Pac-12 title this fall. He continued the other half of his “boldest” pick with the Huskies taking down Oregon State to hoist the trophy."

Does anyone really care who wins the PAC12(4) this year? I mean, seriously.